"A royally good time" —Andrea Warner, The Georgia Straight
"An unabashed homage to Elizabeth II" —Jo Ledingham
"Well done. I had not particularly cared for this play when it was presented by the National Theatre in London, so I was not particularly looking forward. What a lovely surprise! This production was spot on and Anna Galvin is absolutely luminous as Her Majesty. Bravo!"
"The acting was superb. I am from UK and lived through a lot of these prime ministers this brought it all to life for me. I loved Mrs. Thatcher—she was spot on!"
"The very minute The Audience started we were enrapt in it. Each actor including the young Elisabeth were wonderful. The Queen acted her role brilliantly as did the Prime Ministers even the corgis. It was by far a play I shall remember and continue to recommend."
"It was SUCH an impressive and entertaining and thought provoking production...proud to have it in Vancouver."
"This was a very timely play, given the current political climate. Many of the issues discussed have been lived through and the aftermath or fallout has affected us all in many ways. A humanistic behind the scenes look at a phenomenal Monarch and her lived experience was provided which integrated both humour and empathy for these very human beings as we, the audience, watched The Audience play out in front of us. Enjoyed every aspect and element of this play"
"Great play and very good acting. You couldn't pay me enough to want to be royalty doing the job the Queen does. What a difficult job and how hard it must be to constantly put one's own feelings and inclinations to one side consistently"
—Johanna, New Westminster
- Anna Galvin as Queen Elizabeth II
- Chris Britton as Anthony Eden
- Ted Cole as John Major
- Bernard Cuffling as Equerry
- Alen Dominguez as Footman
- Bianca Sanchez Galvin as Young Elizabeth
- Mike Gill as Footman
- Jay Hindle as Tony Blair / David Cameron
- Brian Linds as Detective / Bishop / Camera Loader
- David Marr as Harold Wilson
- Tom McBeath as Gordon Brown
- Melissa Oei as Bobo
- Erin Ormond as Margaret Thatcher
- Joel Wirkkunen as Winston Churchill
- Director Sarah Rodgers
- Set Designer Alison Green
- Costume Designer Christine Reimer
- Lighting Designer Marsha Sibthorpe
- Sound Designer Brian Linds
- Assistant Director Ashley O’Connell
- Stage Manager Angela Beaulieu
- Assistant Stage Manager Allison Spearin