COMMUNITY STUDIO SPACE
The Arts Club is excited to support the work of the local theatre community by providing studio space free of charge to artists and organizations for up to seven consecutive days.
Requests will be accepted on the first and third Monday of each month for a one-week block of studio time, beginning on the second and fourth Monday of each month.
Email email@example.com to request studio space. Please submit your request starting at 9 AM on the first and third Monday of each month; requests received before this time will not be considered. All requests are subject to availability.
In your request, please indicate:
- the number of consecutive days you would like (maximum seven);
- the preferred dates and times per day;
- preferred studio, if applicable;
- the number of people who will be using the room; and
- a description of the activities that are intended during your studio time.
Before gaining access to studio space, each individual must provide proof of third-party liability insurance. (The cost is approx. $175 for individuals and organizations without a current insurance policy.)