JOIN OUR ENSEMBLE!
The Arts Club’s newest membership program, Ensemble, is for young patrons seeking greater engagement with the wider arts and culture community in Vancouver.
The program offers opportunities to connect with like-minded, culturally invested individuals who are looking to grow their own knowledge of theatre while providing philanthropic support to the largest not-for-profit theatre company in Western Canada.
Join Ensemble to access a series of annual events, including behind-the-scenes activities to learn about each production. Your donation ensures that the Arts Club can continue to develop new work, foster artists, and produce world-class theatre on our three stages.
Learn more about the benefits of joining Ensemble here.
- Why should I join the Arts Club?
- What are the benefits?
- What does my donation support?
- Can I become an ensemble member at any time?
- Who can redeem the benefits?
- How will I find out about events and special offers for Ensemble members?
- Are there additional costs to attend Ensemble events?
The Arts Club Theatre Company continues to be the leader in producing and developing live theatre in British Columbia with three year-round stages, over 50 employees, 500 artists, and over 275,000 patrons. The Arts Club plays a role in the community that connects people—by giving voice to local artists and sharing their stories on stage.
Individual donors sustain this art form and allow the Arts Club to continue to invest in the talent of our local artists. By supporting the Arts Club, you are investing in your community.
- Special invitations to our socials (4 per season)
- Access to backstage tours (3 per season)
- Access to young professional events from cultural organizations in Vancouver
- The opportunity to mix and mingle with artists and actors
- Enjoy 15% off with our restaurant partners
- 2 complimentary tickets to any performance at the Goldcorp Stage at the BMO Theatre Centre
- 10% off single ticket purchases and special offers on tickets
- Our VIP box office phone line for faster service
- A tax-deductible receipt for the maximum allowable amount
Your support helps the Arts Club deliver a diverse program of shows at our three theatres, performed by artists of the highest caliber. And you play an integral role in commissioning new works, developing tomorrow’s talent through our education programs, and inspiring a passion for theatre.
As a donor, you will receive updates through Take a Bow, our donor e-newsletter, and other communications on how your support is helping the Arts Club make a difference in your city.
Yes. This is a rolling individual-giving program, which means that you can sign up at any time of the year and will be entitled to receive donor benefits for a full calendar year starting on the date of your donation.
All Ensemble benefits are extended to 2 people in a household—you can share the benefits with your partner or you are able to bring a guest to all of our events.
As part of your membership, you will receive invitations to upcoming events and access to exclusive ticket offers. All notifications are sent via email, so please let us know if you have updated your email address.
Socials and Backstage Tours are complimentary for Ensemble members. Tickets to Arts Club performances range in price depending on the date and performance. If you need any guidance when purchasing tickets, please contact the box office at 604.687.1644.