Ticket Donation Program
The Arts Club Theatre Company, a not-for-profit registered charity, is pleased to support other charities by donating performance tickets to fundraising events. Each season, the Arts Club fields upwards of five hundred requests and provides more than three hundred tickets to a variety of local charities.
Given the success of this program, donations are limited and applications must meet the following criteria:
- The benefiting organization is a not-for-profit registered charity.
- The application is received a minimum of 4 weeks in advance of the event or donation confirmation deadline, whichever comes first.
- Each charity is eligible to receive one donation per year. As multiple events often benefit the same organization, please be advised that a donation to your charity may already have been awarded through another event.
- Preference may be given to arts events and to charities that have not received our support in the past two years.
- Special consideration may be given to organizations that recognize the Arts Club through signage and programme mention, allow cross-promotional opportunities, and offer reciprocal donations.
- Selected charities will be awarded a letter that is redeemable for two tickets to a specific Arts Club production at the Stanley Industrial Alliance Stage, Granville Island Stage, or Newmont Stage at the BMO Theatre Centre. Day and date restrictions apply to donations, and seats are subject to availability. Advance reservations are required.
- Donations have no cash value and must be accepted as awarded.
- Donation awards will be mailed to the address provided in the application unless otherwise notified.
A succinct but thorough description of your event allows us to better evaluate your application. Please be sure to include the following information:
- The goal(s) of your event, especially as it relates to the arts and/or your community
- A description of your target audience(s)
- How a donation will be used (live auction, silent auction, raffle, door prize, etc.)
- Other relevant information
Due to the overwhelming number of requests received, only those organizations that are granted donations will be contacted.