The Arts Club offers special ticket rates and experiences for age 30-and-under audience members. Come enjoy the excitement of live professional theatre! You'll just need an active student card or an ID verifying your eligible birthday to join the fun.
Come before the show to hang out in the bar of the Newmont Stage at the BMO Theatre Centre and enjoy our selection of drinks, including themed cocktails. Located in Vancouver’s Olympic Village, the Newmont Stage is the venue for vibrant and original Arts Club productions at accessible ticket prices.
Only at Teenage Dick, try our deviously delightful specialty drink rimmed with yellow sugar: this cocktail includes vodka, lemonade, grenadine, and blue curacao. Our specialty non-alcoholic mocktail includes grape juice, lemonade, and 7 Up. Wednesday only: Free fountain drinks and $5 drink specials before 7 PM!
- Dive deep into our shows with the creators at Talkback Tuesdays!
- Snap selfies at the Prom Photobooth at the Newmont Stage during Teenage Dick, Feb 9–Mar 5.
- Enter our contest for tickets to this spring’s The Legend of Georgia McBride, only in the Newmont Stage atrium during Teenage Dick, Feb 9–Mar 5.
- See a show and do some shopping at our Disability Artists Market in the Newmont Stage atrium on Feb 26 and Mar 4.
- Join us for Crip Cabaret: A Reclamation! Sun, Feb 26, 7 PM.
Youth Ticket Rates
Throughout the run of Teenage Dick, use the promo code NEWYOUTH to buy Wednesday Night Youth Tickets for only $15 (excludes opening night, Feb 15).
You'll be required to show a valid student card from an accredited educational institution, or an ID with birthdate 30-and-under to collect your ticket.BUY NOW
Day-of-show StudentRush tickets give you the most affordable way to see an unforgettable Arts Club’s show at our three stages. For the price of a movie and popcorn, you can experience the thrill of live professional theatre!
Newmont Stage: $15 (reg. from $29)
Granville Island Stage: $29 (reg. from $29)
Stanley Industrial Alliance Stage: $29 (reg. from $35)