SUMMER THEATRE PACKAGE
This summer, our special programming features two riveting live shows, along with a powerful new audio play. Return to the theatre for live shows for just $114—you'll save 10% and get the audio play for free!
The Maurice Ruddick Story
Music & lyrics by Rob Fortin & Susan Newman
Originally directed & developed by Linda Kash
Book your subscription with the confidence that you can exchange your tickets for no fee or get a full credit/refund. Should these options be necessary, please email email@example.com.
- Exchange tickets between different shows
- Learn about the craft of theatre at backstage tours
- Receive the Take a Bow donor newsletter
- Receive invitations to education showcases
- Receive a charitable tax receipt
Thanks to supporters like you, the Arts Club has grown from humble beginnings in 1964 to become Canada’s largest not-for-profit urban theatre company. Charitable registration number 11921 3551 RR0001