By Anosh Irani
Born to circus folk who prefer trapezing over parenting, Felix quickly learns to turn life’s misfortunes into jokes. His longing for family and home is piqued at the tender age of seven, when he falls for an older woman, age eight—an event that kickstarts his journey to becoming a true buffoon. A story of love, loss, and the fate that binds us, Buffoon is a gut-wrenching one-man show that expertly walks the tightrope between hilarity and heartbreak.
RestaurantsPresent your same-day theatre ticket at one of our restaurant partners to receive an exclusive 15% discount on food! View full list of restaurants.
Audience advisoryThis production contains mild strobe and haze effects.
- Kayvon Khoshkam and Andrew McNee
- Lois Anderson Director
- Amir Ofek Set Designer
- Christine Reimer Costume Designer
- Itai Erdal Lighting Designer
- Joelysa Pankanea Composer & Sound Designer
- Raugi Yu Livestream Director
- Adam Henderson Dialect Coach
- Caryn Fehr and Koh Lauren Quan Stage Managers
- Alexandra Lainfiesta Assistant Director
- Heather Barr and Victoria Snashall Apprentice Stage Managers