Starring Tess Degenstein
A Spontaneous Theatre creation by Rebecca Northan
Experience all the exhilaration and excitement of new love as Mimi goes on a different blind date each night, with a willing gentleman from the audience! Straight from sold-out runs in New York, London’s West End, and Toronto, this fly-by-the-seat-of-your-pants fusion of clown, improv, theatre, and social experiment is sure to make you fall in love with Mimi and celebrate her audience-member-turned-Romantic-Hero!
Running time: Approx. 70–100 min (average 85 min; no intermission)
Monday Closed Tuesday 7:30 PM Wednesday 1:30 PM
& 7:30 PM
Thursday 7:30 PM Friday 8 PM Saturday 2 PM & 8 PM Sunday 2 PM
Sun, Dec 30 1 & 7 PM
Directions & Parking162 West 1st Avenue
RestaurantsPresent your same-day theatre ticket at one of our restaurant partners to receive an exclusive 15% discount on food! View full list of restaurants.
THINGS TO KNOW
Just like a regular blind date, this show may contain some mature content. Not suitable for those under 16 years old.
- If you are interested in possibly participating in the performance, please introduce yourself to one of the cast who are mingling in the lobby.
- If you end up on stage, be yourself. We are here to take care of you and to make sure you have a nice time.
- Lili Beaudoin Scenographer / Mimi
- Tess Degenstein Mimi / Scenographer
- Ali Froggatt Scenographer / Mimi
- Jeff Gladstone Scenographer
- Marcie Januska Associate Producer
- Meredith Johnson Stage Manager & Sound Improviser
- Rebecca Northan Producer
- Christopher Oldfield Associate Producer