Disney's Beauty and the Beast
Music by Alan Menken
Lyrics by Howard Ashman and Tim Rice
Book by Linda Woolverton
“Tale as old as time, song as old as rhyme.” Can Belle teach the Beast to love, before it is too late? Discover the magic behind the castle walls in this brilliant adaptation of the Academy Award–winning animated film. This beloved fairy-tale spectacle will thrill you with its show-stopping musical numbers, stunning sets, and lavish costumes.
“A holiday hit for the whole family” —Vancouver Sun
Monday Closed Tuesday 7:30 PM Wednesday 1:30 PM
& 7:30 PM
Thursday 7:30 PM Friday 8 PM Saturday 2 PM & 8 PM Sunday 2 PM
Sun, Dec 30 1 & 7 PM
Special PerformancesVocalEye Performance
Dec 9, 2018 – 2 PM
Dec 12, 2018 – 8 PM
Directions & ParkingGranville @ 12th, 2750 Granville Street
RestaurantsPresent your same-day theatre ticket at one of our restaurant partners to receive an exclusive 15% discount on food! View full list of restaurants.
Audience advisoryTheatrical devices such as herbal or electronic cigarettes, water-based fog and haze, and mature content may occur in some productions. Please contact our box office for more information.
- Susan Anderson as Mrs. Potts, etc.
- Michelle Bardach as Belle
- Keiran Bohay Ensemble
- Sierra Brewerton Ensemble / Dance Captain
- Graham Coffeng as Lumiere, etc.
- Bernard Cuffling as Maurice
- Caleb Di Pomponio Ensemble
- Austin Eckert Ensemble
- Elizabeth Ford as Chip, etc,
- Meghan Gardiner as Madame de la Grande Bouche, etc.
- Erik Gow as Monsieur D’Arque, etc.
- Shannon Hanbury as Babette, etc.
- Caleb Lagayan Ensemble
- Jennifer Lynch Ensemble
- Makayla Moore Ensemble
- Shawn Macdonald as Cogsworth, etc.
- Kamyar Pazandeh as Gaston
- Ali Watson as LeFou, etc.
- Jonathan Winsby as Beast
- Synthia Yusuf Ensemble
- Scott Augustine Production Choreographer
- Ryan McNeil Bolton Fight Director
- Barbara Clayden Costume Designer
- Ken Cormier Musical Director
- Chris Daniels Sound Designer
- Valerie Easton Original Choreographer
- Caryn Fehr Stage Manager
- Alison Green Set Designer
- Joel Grinke Projection Designer
- Gerald King Lighting Designer
- Mike Kovac Fight Director
- April Starr Land Assistant Stage Manager
- Koh Lauren Quan Apprentice Stage Manager
- Bill Millerd Director
- Sean Bayntun Keyboard
- Henry Christian Trumpet
- Ken Cormier Keyboard
- Martin Fisk Drums/Percussion
- Sasha Niechoda Keyboard
- Andrew Poirier Trombone