Peter and the Starcatcher
- By Rick Elice
- Music by Wayne Barker
- Based on the novel by Dave Barry and Ridley Pearson
THE PETER PAN PREQUEL FOR ALL OF US WHO NEVER GREW UP
“Sustains a breathless air of adventure and a cocky confidence” —The New York Times
How did Peter Pan become, well, Peter Pan? This story of the celebrated character with the never-ending childhood traces his journey from lonely orphan to beloved boy hero. Audiences are transported to a magical, whimsical world filled with swashbuckling pirates, magic amulets, and singing mermaids. Join the intrepid Peter on an adventure that takes him from the orphanage to the decks of a ship called the Neverland where he is challenged by the ship’s greedy captain as he seeks out the Queen’s secret treasure—Starstuff. Cheer for Peter and his ragtag crew as they risk their lives to protect the Starstuff and save their friends.
Running time: 2 hours and 25 minutes, including one intermission
"This was one of the best, most entertaining shows I've ever been to. The story was imaginative and well written. Definitely a must-see!!"
"A wonderful performance–my husband and I were both entranced with full imagination as the story unfolded. What a great escape!"
- Starring Rachel Cairns, Aadin Church, Chris Cochrane, Kevin Michael Cripps, Emmelia Gordon, Katey Hoffman, Caitriona Murphy, Chirag Naik, Vincent Tong, Benjamin Wardle, Colleen Wheeler, Joel Wirkkunen, Beatrice Zeilinger
- Director David Mackay
- Assistant Director Jennifer Copping
- Musical Director Kevin Michael Cripps
- Set Designer Lauchlin Johnston
- Costume Designer Carmen Alatorre
- Lighting Designer Conor Moore
- Sound Designer Murray Price
- Stage Manager Caryn Fehr
- Apprentice Stage Manager Michelle Harrison