Volunteering at the Arts Club
Volunteering at the Arts Club is an excellent way to meet people, learn new skills, and become involved in the local theatre, arts, and not-for-profit community. Some of our volunteer positions include staff support at special events and fundraisers, office administration, and many other unique projects throughout the community. As a not-for-profit charity, we are grateful to all our volunteers, past and present, for their time, commitment, and talent. They have proved to be invaluable to the success of our company.
The Arts Club’s volunteer program is generously supported by Manulife Financial.
What Do We Do
There are many ways in which you can become involved. Some of our volunteer roles include:
- Assisting with special events
- Providing in-office support for various projects and programs
- Assisting our production department with cataloguing and light walking
- Performing receptionist duties
- Manning the BMO Theatre Centre concierge desk
- Selling raffle tickets
- You may also bring your own ideas with you!
Benefits of Volunteering at the Arts Club Theatre Company
- Contributing to your community in a positive way
- Meeting new people
- Experiencing local theatre
- Building up your resume and networking
- And much more!
How to Apply
The Arts Club welcomes volunteers 19 years of age and older.
Fill out our application to begin!