Volunteering at the Arts Club
Volunteering at the Arts Club is an excellent way to meet people, learn new skills, and become involved in the local theatre, arts, and not-for-profit community. Some of our volunteer positions include staff support at special events and fundraisers, office administration, and many other unique projects throughout the community. As a not-for-profit charity, we are grateful to all our volunteers, past and present, for their time, commitment, and talent. They have proved to be invaluable to the success of our company.
The Arts Club’s volunteer program is generously supported by Manulife Financial.
What Do We Do
What do volunteers at the Arts Club Theatre Company do?
- Help with special events
- Offer in-office support in various projects and programs
- Assist in our production department with cataloguing
- Perform receptionist duties
- You may also bring your own ideas with you!
Benefits of Volunteering at the Arts Club Theatre Company
- Contributing to your community in a positive way
- Meeting new people
- Experiencing local theatre
- Building up your resume and networking
- And much more!
How to Apply
JOIN US by filling out our online application form. It is fun and easy. Create an account, and fill out our application to begin!