- By Stephen Karam
"Excellent production, the actors were convincing as a real family."
—Mairi, Garibaldi Heights
"This play was one of the most engaging plays that we've attended in the past few years. It was full of surprises and the dialogue was so tight that we marvel at the skill of the creator and look forward to seeing more plays by him."
"Overall fantastic. I recommended The Humans to several people while in town."
"There were two of us who saw The Humans last night — I loved it and related to it completely, my partner felt sad that it ended how it did and wished that it got wrapped up in a nice little bow, with all characters finding resolutions and happiness. I liked the way it ended — it brought up so many emotions and memories from my own family. This isn't a ‘feel good" show’... but it is incredible all the same.”
—Courtney, White Rock
- Kevin McNulty as Erik Blake
- Nicola Lipman as Deirdre Blake
- Briana Buckmaster as Aimee Blake
- Samantha Rose Richard as Brigid Blake
- Gina Stockdale as “Momo” Blake
- Parm Soor as Richard Saad
- Director Amiel Gladstone
- Set Designer Drew Facey
- Costume Designer Jenifer Darbellay
- Assistant Costume Designer Alaia Hamer
- Lighting Designer Adrian Muir
- Sound Designer David Mesiha
- Stage Manager Jan Hodgson
- Assistant Stage Manager Peter Jotkus