Me and You
- By Melody Anderson
"The show was outstanding! What a beautiful piece—the masks were amazing and the story had so much heart."
"Loved the show! So cleverly done with the masks marking the passage of time."
"Me and You was an interesting and wonderful way to tell a story. A lifetime in 90 minutes...after the play we suddenly felt we wanted to contact our loved ones and ensure the channels are open. I loved Number 14 and this story is of a similar genre."
- Patti Allan as Liz
- Lois Anderson as Lou
- Director Mindy Parfitt
- Playwright/Mask Designer Melody Anderson
- Set Designer Amir Ofek
- Costume Designer Barbara Clayden
- Lighting Designer Conor Moore
- Sound Designer Owen Belton
- Animation Candelario Andrade
- Stage Manager Angela Beaulieu
- Apprentice Stage Manager Koh McRadu