- Music by Jeanine Tesori
- Book and lyrics by Lisa Kron
- Based on the graphic novel by Alison Bechdel
"What a beautiful, moving production! I've been wanting to see this play since one of the numbers was performed on the Tony's a few years ago. Was ridiculously excited to see it and somehow it still managed to exceed my expectations. The performers were incredible! I would have felt awkward about how much I was crying if not for the lovely woman beside me (whom I hadn't met until claiming my seat) who I suspect cried even more than I did. Safe to say we were both quite moved. Thank you for bringing this story to Vancouver, and thank you for a wonderful evening!"
"Amazing cast, story, music and sets! I have never left a theatre feeling so moved as I did after seeing Fun Home."
–Charlotte, North Vancouver
"The actors were very very talented and delightful to watch. One of the best I've seen in a long time."
"This show was so wonderful! Both my partner and I cried, clapped, laughed and sat in enthralled silence. We thought an hour and 40 minutes without an intermission would be hard but it wasn't at all - we didn't want it to end. Every person on stage and behind the scenes was so talented."
Starring, in order of appearance
- Sara-Jeanne Hosie as Alison
- Jaime MacLean as Small Alison
- Eric Craig as Bruce Bechdel
- Kelli Ogmundson as Middle Alison
- Janet Gigliotti as Helen Bechdel
- Glen Gordon as Christian Bechdel
- Nolen Dubuc as John Bechdel
- Sara Vickruck as Joan; guitar
- Nick Fontaine as Roy/Mark/Peter/Bobby Jeremy; bass
- Mike WT Allen as Sailor/Diner; reeds
- Niko Friesen percussion
- Sarah Ho violin/viola
- Laine Longton cello
- Jonathan Monro conductor/piano
- Director Lois Anderson
- Musical Director Jonathan Monro
- Set Designer Amir Ofek
- Costume Designer Amy McDougall
- Lighting Designer Alan Brodie
- Sound Designer Bradley Danyluk
- Stage Manager Pamela Jakobs
- Assistant Stage Manager April Starr Land
- Apprentice Stage Manager Koh McRadu